T-R Associates, Inc. is also a supplier to non-oil exploration related businesses throughout the world. Several businesses in Hong Kong and Singapore use our procurement expertise for the procurement of: construction, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, mechanical, retail and safety materials and equipment for projects throughout the region. In Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates we have several customers who are suppliers to the retail sector as well as oilfield and Government projects.
- Price quotations
- Catalog requests
- Technical information
- Purchasing consolidation of orders
- Handling routine orders
- Export documentation
- Hazardous goods documentation
- In-house physical inspection
- Custom labeling (individual part number labeling)
- In-house air/sea freight coordination
- In-house trucking services
- Quantitative analysis of materials
- In-house export packaging services
- Customer account shipments
- Specific date shipping
- Secure warehousing and inventory control
- Logistics services
Why Do Most Companies Consider Outsourcing?
The reasons companies consider outsourcing and the reasons they ultimately decide to outsource are often very different. Many companies investigate outsourcing as a way to lower procurement related labor costs. However, once they better understand the capabilities that Procurement Services Providers bring and how they can use these capabilities to complement their organization, their decisions are often driven by three key objectives:
- To improve overall procurement performance (i.e. achieve a greater level of cost savings on purchased goods and services) by accessing best in class tools and resources without making additional internal fixed investments
- To gain more freedom and flexibility to focus on core competencies and to apply limited resources to mission-critical business functions
- To attain greater control and reporting on compliance to vendor contracts and pricing in addition to their internal procurement policies and procedures
Why Choose T-R Associates as Your Outsourcing Partner?
Experience – T-R Associates has long-term relationships (over thirty five years) providing comprehensive management services (sourcing, transactional buying and processing support, hosted technology and on-going category management) for more than just a handful of companies. We have a proven track record of success across industries, a solid balance sheet and growth plan, plus a proven commitment to procurement outsourcing. T-R Associates is proud to announce that we still serve our first customer acquired in 1976.
Infrastructure – To improve performance T-R Associates has the resources, assets, buildings and land to provide procurement activities to your business for now and the future. We bring sourcing and category experts, best practices, and flexible technology and tools to automate and streamline processes which we use to drive continuous improvements.
Focus – We are often asked if our strategy has changed and we are pleased to say that it has not changed over the three plus decades. We provide our clients with a single source solution for all their respective requirements.
One business day* response
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out this form below. Please describe your request in as much detail as possible, including the manufacturer name, product and quantity desired.
*Excludes weekends and holidays. T-R Associates, Inc. operating hours are 9am - 5pm EST, M - F.